TYPES OF INFORMATION
“Non Personal Information” is that information that cannot be used to identify you that is normally gathered via Cookies, Web Beacons, mobile device applications (Apps) and other external sources. “Non Personal Information” can be gathered even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to VidaVibrante.com. We may use your “Non Personal Information” information for any purpose.
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies, and you can opt out of Cookies for several Ad Servers by visiting the “Network Advertising Initiative” gateway opt-out site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account;
- Provide you with access to particular tools and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities; or
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities.
VidaVibrante.com will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to you by you or:
1. To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
2. To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services to VidaVibrante.com;
3. In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
4. In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others.
Moreover, information collected by VidaVibrante.com about you is used by VidaVibrante.com to:
1. provide you with access to particular tools and services,
2. respond to your inquiries you send to us and to send you administrative communications about the VidaVibrante.com Web Sites or services,
3. obtain your feedback about the VidaVibrante.com Web Sites or our offerings,
4. statistically analyze user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of the site are visited and how many emails are received and opened,
5. provide you with more relevant content or advertising both on the VidaVibrante.com Web Sites or on other web sites that you visit after you leave the VidaVibrante.com Web Sites; and
6. conduct research and measurement activities.
Others ways we may use your information
Additionally, when we you provide Personal Information for registration or other purposes, we may collect and store the following:
1. your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on the Site;
2. information about the Site’ services or features that you use, and how frequently you use them;
3. commercial transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing or shipping information, or
a history of products purchased through the Company Site);
4. your responses to or entries for surveys, sweepstakes, and contests and requests for services, products, newsletters or information;
5. customer service information about you as a user of a Company Site, including any suggestions you submit to us for review;
6. community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Site, and correspondence sent to us;
7. your activity on the Company Site, including adding a friend, sharing a photo or video, or accessing an application;
8. your activity on certain third party Site or services for which you have consented to connect or share through your account on a Company Site;
9. information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data; and
10. other information from your interaction with our Site, services, content and advertising, including computer and/or mobile device connection and location information, browser type, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
Information that VidaVibrante.com collects about you may be combined by VidaVibrante.com with other information available to VidaVibrante.com through third parties for research and measurement purposes, including measuring the effectiveness of content, advertising or programs. This information from other sources may include age, gender, demographic, geographic, personal interests, product purchase activity or other information. We may report aggregate information, which is not able to be identified back to an individual user of the VidaVibrante.com Web Sites, to our current or prospective advertisers and other business partners.
Again, VidaVibrante.com does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes or for them to contact you directly or indirectly.
We have put in place industry accepted technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect. Despite VidaVibrante.com’s efforts to protect your Personal Information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted.
You can also contact VidaVibrante.com’s Privacy Office at:
Attn: Annette Alvarado, 347 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1402-115, New York, NY 10016, Email: info@VidaVibrante.com
VISITOR/MEMBER GENERAL OPTIONS
Public and Community Forums
VidaVibrante.com features several community areas and other public forums where users with similar interests or medical conditions can share information and support one another or where users can post questions for experts to answer. We also offer online discussions moderated by healthcare experts. Our communities are open to the public and should not be considered private. Please do not place any Personal Information in any of our communities.
Even if you do not register with or provide any Personal Information to VidaVibrante.com, we collect Non-Personal Information about your use of the VidaVibrante.com Sites. We may also acquire Non-Personal Information about our users from external sources. While you may use some of the functionality of VidaVibrante.com without registration, some of the specific tools and services on the VidaVibrante.com Sites may require that you register with VidaVibrante.com.
VidaVibrante.com’s Apps obtain your consent (via an opt-in) before using information from pin-pointing technology like GPS or cell tower information. You can withdraw your consent (opt-out) for the use of “location” by VidaVibrante.com at any time by changing your location services in the “Settings” function on your mobile device.
THIRD PARTY RELATIONSHIPS AND DISCLOSURES
If you purchase anything via the Site by giving the Site your payment data and related Personal Information, you are authorizing us to give that information to the merchant and credit card company; and you are authorizing the Company’s partner directly to confirm and fulfill your order. In addition, the Company and/or its partners will use contact information from the order form to fulfill your orders and for customer service purposes. The Company will not otherwise use or distribute your financial information without your prior approval.
CORRECTING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have registered and desire to delete any your Personal Information you have provided to us from our systems please contact us using the contact information listed below. Upon your request, we will delete your Personal Information from our active databases and where feasible from our back-up media. You should be aware that it may not be technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to the VidaVibrante.com Web Sites from our servers.
VidaVibrante.com may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by VidaVibrante.com about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources.
We do not sell or share any Personal Information with any third parties, except contractors performing services on our behalf who agree not to use this information received from us for any purpose other than performing services on our behalf.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information as long as your account is active or needed to provide you services. At any time you can remove your Personal Information or instruct us to remove it, but you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to VidaVibrante.com from our servers. VidaVibrante.com tools that collect and store Personal Information allow you to correct, update or review information you have submitted by going back to the specific tool, logging-in and making the desired changes. We will also retain your Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The VidaVibrante.com Web Sites are not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. The VidaVibrante.com Web Sites do not collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13.
In the event there is any “friend to friend” email transmissions between you and another person using the Site, VidaVibrante.com may use the friend’s email address to send your friend the particular email you requested. Such information may be collected and stored to send such articles or other content. Your friend may contact info@VidaVibrante.com.com and request that we remove this information from our records.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Vida Vibrante, LLC
347 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10016